Saturday, May 14, 2011

2011 mount Calvary Christian School Junior-Senior Banquet


So every year Mount Calvary Christian School hosts their Junior-Senior Banquet for the 'upper' class. This year, Caleb Staley, Grant Owen and Caleb Owen were the guests of honor. The theme, as if you couldn't tell by the pictures, was 'Go west young man, go west!" What a great time and a great challenge from Pastor Callahan...again. As you can see, they had a little fun with the camera also. More too come...follow along.




I have been really trying to school myself on Adobe Photoshop CS4 and although it took me about three hours to create this 'Wanted' poster, I think the efforts were well worth it. Then, after all that, I was just adding the nails layers and the program froze. I was not able to save the .psd file, so I lost all my layer separations and presets...what a bummer! But at least it was saved as one whole image. I still have a lot of tweaking to do to the paper 'edges' and the colors, but all in all I am pretty happy with it. I will be uploading most of these to our parent site... HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment